Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I just fell in love!

...in this song. Some have called me stuff because I don't like certain type of music, music that in my ears feel noisy but I don't care, either music speak to me or it doesn't. This song and the music to it is soo simple and at the same time so powerful. It's speaking to me. If I had been at a dance place and this song was played in the dark room, loudly playing, pounding in my ears, full of people around me that I couldn't care less about, I'd go crazy. Not on the outside but on the inside.

The Garden by Mirah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting way of describing "going crazy"...on the inside, not on the outside. I'm sure it would show on the outside too but I cannot guess what it would look like. Haha, an interesting song and good that you found a song that you like so much. Do you like dancing by the way and what kind of dance do you practice?

Anonymous said...

The song is a very sad one. What a sad text!

Natasja said...

"In what way?" On the same theme (the basic ingredient) as our "chat" here.

Yes, it's a sad text. It's mainly the music and not the lyrics that caught my attention.

Well, probably it would show that I really enjoy the music but not in a crazy/wild way. I only practice my own, normal, non special dance when the chance is given. :-)I love to dance, my way of getting "high". And you?