Saturday, August 04, 2007

Shooting what I see

I would look ridiculous in these glasses but the tire looks pretty cool in them! :-)


Me phone hooooome...

Laying new ground...



I think there is a small goblin in the washing machine, messing my clothes up like this! He likes knods (is it him also messing up the headset to my mobile several times per day??) "I-landsproblem", I know hehe...

Train, sunset and some music. I like it.

They have a special place for American food where I do my grocery shopping. I don't mind but neither I can't understand why. It's not like with Thai-food or Mexican food where there are lots of nice recipes how to use the cook the FOOD. There is stuff like this, Beef Jerky, marshmallow fluff, Oreo-cookies (also popular in Mexico), Cherry-Coke, Mountain Dew (or whatever it's called) etc.

Just some more wind and hair.

The number on the house where the community politicians have their meetings. Inside, visitors can only sit on "balconies" ABOVE the politicians, looking DOWN on them. Hm...interesting?

No comments: