Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bombombom...Jesus Walks

I like this song and the melody but also some of the contents. No matter what you believe in or not, everyone, not matter their wrongdoings, have the same rights and not the least equal value and that is the way we all should treat people. Equally.

To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the strippers
(jesus walks with them)
To the victims of Welfare for we living in hell here ohh yeah
(jesus walks with tthheemm)
We rappers is role models we rap we don't think
I ain't here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathie Lee needed Regis that's the way I need Jesus
So here go my single dog radio needs this
They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tapes
But if I talk about God my record won't get played Huh?


Here is the first version of the video but I prefere the second one above: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdIR2BThmTg

No comments: