Sunday, July 12, 2009

Svenska Akademien! Again.

Can't help myself, just have to write about today.

Waking up beside M, spending the afternoon with my family (birthday party), listening to very good heavy metal music in my brother's car on our way to the carnival in town. That was just the beginning of a great day. Can you get high on music? I think I can. I jumped and danced like crazy when Svenska Akademien played and it was the best concert with them I've seen (I think this was my fourth time). Good music in combination with lyrics that catch the political part of me (which is quite big, as you know if you know me) makes me high. I must say that Svenska Akademien knows how to get a crowd started!

Now I have to go to sleep, all my energy was spent on M, family and loads of music!

No comments: