Saturday, December 26, 2009

Life is good

Conclusion: Life is good.

What else could it be? With a job I like, amazingly nice and interesting colleagues, in Gothenburg, right in the center and not too far from my darling in Scania, it's impossible. I even got an apartment, even if just temporary and in second hand but it's nice and my "landlord" is very nice, even had a coffee with him and his boyfriend the other day. Next thing to get started with is to figure out what I want to do in Amnesty in Gothenburg. I miss it a lot, not having had the time and peace of mind to figure it out during the last month and a half. It takes some time to get settled at work and to find an apartment. It's also the reason for not having been so active here on my blog.

Right now I'm enjoying Harry Potter on TV, laying on the bed, eating gingerbread cookies and drinking "julmust" after having a very nice Christmas!

No comments: