Monday, August 17, 2009

I am not nasty, I am Amnesty!

One of the Nasty guys wrote this to me: "Hey there :) We have to congratulate the designers of the T-shirt, it really grabs attention! I hope you had a good way home - Petr told me you looked quite dead on the Bus. We were fortunate to get to bed early enough to survive the mountain trip ..."

What can I say, I liked their t-shirts (one black and one red) and obviously so did they. I think that pretty much any reason to start talking to unknown people is a good reason. I was lucky, they turned out to be very nice people. Quite dead means that he was nice enough to lend me his shoulder to be able to get a few minutes of sleep on our way to the airport in Antalya around 8 am. I hadn't slept at all that night and only three hours the night before. Working+party+party+swimming and singing in the ocean+breakfast with Ken does that to you. So thanks Nasty for acting like a pillow.

No comments: