Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Buy OLW!

Yes, can you imagine...I am advising you to buy a specific brand, in this case OLW instead of eg. Estrella. Why? Because they use sunflower oil instead of palm oil which contributes to rain forests being devastated. Since I can remember, I have always prefered to buy Estrella because of the taste buy I have broken up with them and from now on I only buy OLW. You know what, my favorites, sourcream and onion taste GREAT by OLW, to my surprice. So by buying OLW instead of eg. Estrella, you stop SOME OF YOUR contribution

* of rain forest devastated
* extermination of animals
* fulling the climate change
* and be more healthy

Palm oil is in all kinds of food. Every time it says "vegetable oil", it can be palm oil and it is everywhere! Take some time when buying food, check out the table of contents and you'll see that palm oil is or can be everywhere.

No comments: