Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"Have a nice trip home"

These damn things all over the city I work in. "Have a nice trip home" and other things are written on the stickers. What makes me glad though is that pretty much all of them has been more or less torn off, like this one. SO there are many that reacts to this. I googled "Trevlig hemresa" (have a nice trip home) and the following article came up. Why is it so hard to accept people from other countries and with a different skin color? I just can't understand that...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article456111.ab



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see that you still have long nails :-)

Natasja said...

Haha... :-) I have but it wasn't me who ripped off the pieces here. I use a different technique, using the nails to get the corners and then try to rip off as big pieces as possible.