Friday, March 21, 2008

Star Wars 1

...is not at all what this post will be about. :-) I am back, from doing nothing special except from being busy both in practice and just having a lot to think about. I should take the opportunity to say something useless for you. My email. I am a member on three e-mail lists and becoming one on another one soon, all four in connection to Amnesty. One of them is a national discussion group where subjects of more principal and even philosophical nature are discussed and the others are more of practical nature. As the group secretary of my group and being active myself aside the group activities I have quite a lot to do but I like it.

Last but not least, Jar Jar Binks is not at all as funny as he was meant to be. The old movies were a lot more amusing. I don't know what happened to Lucas, I expected more, based on the old movies. Now the huge sea monsters are coming... man they are ugly! I told you, this was not meant to be an interesting blogpost :-)

No comments: