Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spinning should-dos?

Life is spinning. Always things to do, things that I want to do and things I shouldn't do, at least not as much. Interesting that despite I do more things than I used to, there always seems to be even more to do. This evening's should-dos:

* Iron my pile of clothes.
* Pack for the weekend (as usual).
* Answer some messages on Facebook.
* Write on my Amnesty strategy (homework in the leadership program I'm participating in, connected to being a coordinator for Brazil and as a board member).
* Check last protocol.
* Pay for the room in Stockholm during AI's annual general meeting.
* Write here, been a while. At least I've managed to one thing on the list :)
...and a bunch of other things.

Better do other things on the list now, don't you think?

3 comments:

Natasja said...

Pay. Check.

Moema said...

You want to see MY to do list? Puh...lots and lots to do, it seems.
Remember that it never ends, and that´s good AND bad :-S

Natasja said...

Don't worry, it was my short, censored list. I know, it never ends, and certainly not at work either.