Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zest for life

"Hahaha, Natasja, you have more energy than 99 percent of all people I've met in my life ;-)"

My dear friend Karin wrote this. To sum it up, I do have a lot of energy, presupposing I find the situation/subject/people interesting and important. Some appreciate this energy, others find it annoying and/or threatening (my interpretation at least) for some reason.

A colleague said: "Är du en väldigt levnadsglad person, Natasja?" "Are you a person filled of zest for life, Natasja?" He thought I was speaking so enthusiastically, smiled and talking with my whole body. Of course I was happy to hear that but it also says something about how at least some Swedes think and act. That is, like me. Why is it seen as something uncommon? Let loose people! The more you give, the more you get. Trust me on that.

1 comment:

Moema said...

Wonderful things to hear:-D