Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Drinking tea & writing article

That is what I am doing at the moment. It's apple and cinnamon tea out of the very big mug my sister gave me for Christmas last year, I like it a lot. I feel that I need something tasty and good for my somewhat tired mind when I am trying to write a small article for a student magazine that I am not even involved with. A guy in my Amnesty group just asked me if I wanted to write something about the organization while he was going to write about the death penalty and I said yes. I am just thinking how rearrange the text so that it's most logical and interesting. I should get back to that and not spending my time writing this text which hasn't got a deadline attached to it. :-) And YES dad, I will read it through before turning it in ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how's it going? So, when is the article published and where? It would be nice reading it!

Natasja said...

Hey you. It is going, not so far today because I'll just be at home today :-) I don't know exactly when it will be published but I'll see what I can do when it is.

Anonymous said...

It will probably be in swedish, right? I'll try and get it translated in that case.

Natasja said...

Sorry, but yes it is...