Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where is Christmas?

Christmas in pretty much just a few hours away but still the Christmas feeling isn't really here, not for me. My apartment lock like a disaster and all the decorations I have up are a couple of Santas in the window and a red ribbon up somewhere. I don't know, it just hasn't been Christmas for me, no time for it, no motivation to...make sure that I feel like Christmas. Now I am trying to get ready to go to my parents house, get my stuff packed, mine and the others'...gifts that is.

I haven't stopped blogging, I just have had to little time and energy to the last few weeks but I am far, far from stopping. In the beginning of the year I will be much more active here, that is when I no longer have this temporary job. So N, don't worry, you'll have your blogging Natasja back in just a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry xmas to you! Just curious, what's that temporary job about?

Natasja said...

Are you Nelson or are you someone else? I clean...offices and things like that. It's an old summer job. Pays the rent for a month or so...

Anonymous said...

So, did you find your x-mas feelings in time?

Natasja said...

I take that as you are someone else. Well, yes, it was Christmas when it was supposed to. It was actually a really nice Christmas with the family.